Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)
WHAT IS ROS?
Inflammation will occur when Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) occurs as part of the body’s defense to injury or infection. If the body is unable to neutralize the ROS as required, it can lead to the initiation of the autoimmune response. In a healthy body, ROS will be neutralized by the body’s production of antioxidants. This process will continue until the natural antioxidant production begin to reduce in women around the age of 40 and in men around the age of 50. When this critical balance is disrupted, inflammation begins to become chronic which leads to chronic inflammatory diseases.
When there are not enough antioxidants to neutralize the ROS, inflammation become chronic and is damaging. This is known as Chronic Inflammation; it may persist for months or years before causing symptoms. The presentation could be any number of diseases or conditions, affecting any part of the body, including arthritis, Parkinson’s, Crohn’s, Glaucoma and even cancers. Chronic inflammatory diseases contribute to more than half of deaths worldwide and cause over 90% of all non-infectious diseases.
Western Medicine treats the symptoms of the diseases. ValAsta neutralizes the ROS which cause the Chronic Inflammation leading to those diseases.
ValAsta has helped with many other common inflammatory conditions:
Is Astaxanthin Safe?
The safety of astaxanthin administered orally was assessed in a medical trial undertaken in healthy adults. Volunteers were administered astaxanthin or placebo for eight-weeks. The authors concluded that healthy adults could safely consume natural astaxanthin.
In another study, high concentrations of astaxanthin were tested with blood taken from volunteers, 8 of whom were taking aspirin and 12 who were not. Even medical grade concentrations of astaxanthin had no adverse effects.
No significant side effects have been reported so far in published human studies in which astaxanthin was administered to humans.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Astaxanthin has been classified as a generally safe supplement in the USA.
- ValAsta is 100% natural and has no serious side effects.
- The only side effects we have observed are a slightly reddish stool and in rare cases some stomach discomfort.
Benefits of ValAsta
- The only Patented astaxanthin for treatment of diseases.
- The world’s strongest natural anti-inflammatory.
- The world’s strongest natural antioxidant.
- 6000 x stronger than vitamin C
- Used to reduce chronic inflammation.
- Used as an anti-ageing supplement.
- Used as a health & fitness supplement.
- Protects health at a cellular level.
- Neutralized free radicals or ROS.