Bladder Cancer Awareness Month
- Bladder Cancer: Symptoms and Signs
- Blood or blood clots in the urine.
- Pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Frequent urination.
- Feeling the need to urinate many times throughout the night.
- Feeling the need to urinate, but not being able to pass urine.
- Lower back pain on 1 side of the body.
Research Article: Oxidative Stress and Bladder Cancer Carcinogenesis: Early Detection and Chemoprevention Involving Nrf2—an Integrative Approach
Over the age of 50 we lose the ability to fight off free radicals, this causes the aging process. When this happens, we become susceptible to many inflammatory diseases like bladder cancer. It is vital that we monitor the C-Reactive Protein (CRP) after 50 years of age. The CRP should be under 1 (one), it is an indicator that we are susceptible to one of many inflammatory diseases.
Supplementing your diet with the Patented formula of astaxanthin by ValAsta will help maintain the low CRP you need to stay healthy.