ValAsta may help in the treatment of Colorectal Cancer
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common cancer and is associated with a high percentage of cancer-related death globally.
Typical colorectal cancer symptoms include:
- a change in bowel habits (such as diarrhea, constipation, or narrow stools) lasting more than a few days
- a persistent urge to have a bowl movement that does not go away after you have one
- bleeding of the rectum
- blood in the stool (bright red or dark)
- abdominal pain or cramping
- bloating or a feeling of being full
- a diagnosis of anemia
- weakness and fatigue
- unintended weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
Studies have shown astaxanthin has the ability to combat colorectal cancer in addition to other cancers.
Scientists found that when they gave astaxanthin to rats with colorectal cancer, it significantly decreased the expressions of proteins consistent with inflammation and colorectal cancer, and significantly increased apoptosis (programmed cell death).
In a separate study, mice fed dietary astaxanthin experienced a decrease in the growth of cancer cells, and an increase in cell death. In a third study, astaxanthin inhibited cell growth of two colorectal cancer cell lines over a 72-hour period and caused cell-cycle arrest and cell death.These results indicate that astaxanthin has significant anti-inflammatory and anticancer effects in colorectal cancer.
ValAsta has helped with many other common inflammatory conditions:
Is Astaxanthin Safe?
The safety of astaxanthin administered orally was assessed in a medical trial undertaken in healthy adults. Volunteers were administered astaxanthin or placebo for eight-weeks. The authors concluded that healthy adults could safely consume natural astaxanthin.
In another study, high concentrations of astaxanthin were tested with blood taken from volunteers, 8 of whom were taking aspirin and 12 who were not. Even medical grade concentrations of astaxanthin had no adverse effects.
No significant side effects have been reported so far in published human studies in which astaxanthin was administered to humans.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Astaxanthin has been classified as a generally safe supplement in the USA.
- ValAsta is 100% natural and has no serious side effects.
- The only side effects we have observed are a slightly reddish stool and in rare cases some stomach discomfort.
Benefits of ValAsta
- The only Patented astaxanthin for treatment of diseases.
- The world’s strongest natural anti-inflammatory.
- The world’s strongest natural antioxidant.
- 6000 x stronger than vitamin C
- Used to reduce chronic inflammation.
- Used as an anti-ageing supplement.
- Used as a health & fitness supplement.
- Protects health at a cellular level.
- Neutralized free radicals or ROS.