ValAsta for the Reproductive System
ValAsta is a carotenoid with a strong antioxidant activity in many biological functions, such as anti-inflammation, immune regulation, anti-tumor, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, and anti-apoptosis. Recent studies show that astaxanthin can effectively regulate the dynamic balance between oxidation and antioxidants in the male reproductive system, protecting sperm mitochondrial function. ValAsta through neutralizing the ROS, will improve testicular heat stress damage and reproductive poison damage (chemical/metal damage). By removing the inflammation, ValAsta can promote the occurrence of sperm ability to get through the egg's protective coat and to allow the plasma membranes of the sperm and egg to fuse. In addition, ValAsta will help in the management of late-onset hypogonadism (often caused from injury or infection) and prostate health care.
The two major female reproductive hormones are estrogen and progesterone. For optimal health, women need a proper balance of these hormones. An overabundance of oxidative stress can contribute to female hormone dysfunction. Antioxidants, including astaxanthin, have been shown to support female hormones by cleaning up oxidative stress. ValAsta can neutralize the oxidative stress or ROS to minimize the dysfunction and help to create the needed balance.
ValAsta has helped with many other common inflammatory conditions:
Is Astaxanthin Safe?
The safety of astaxanthin administered orally was assessed in a medical trial undertaken in healthy adults. Volunteers were administered astaxanthin or placebo for eight-weeks. The authors concluded that healthy adults could safely consume natural astaxanthin.
In another study, high concentrations of astaxanthin were tested with blood taken from volunteers, 8 of whom were taking aspirin and 12 who were not. Even medical grade concentrations of astaxanthin had no adverse effects.
No significant side effects have been reported so far in published human studies in which astaxanthin was administered to humans.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Astaxanthin has been classified as a generally safe supplement in the USA.
- ValAsta is 100% natural and has no serious side effects.
- The only side effects we have observed are a slightly reddish stool and in rare cases some stomach discomfort.
Benefits of ValAsta
- The only Patented astaxanthin for treatment of diseases.
- The world’s strongest natural anti-inflammatory.
- The world’s strongest natural antioxidant.
- 6000 x stronger than vitamin C
- Used to reduce chronic inflammation.
- Used as an anti-ageing supplement.
- Used as a health & fitness supplement.
- Protects health at a cellular level.
- Neutralized free radicals or ROS.