ValAsta for Fitness
ValAsta intake can eliminate free radicals produced in the body, significantly reducing the increase in blood lactic acid, and reducing blood uric acid value after acute high-intensity exercise.
Although exercise is beneficial to our health in many ways, heavy exercise can lead to cellular damage due to the free radicals or reactive oxygen species (ROS). ValAsta can combat the ROS, and this protects the body at a cellular level during and after bouts of heavy exercise. During these periods of heavy exercise, training and competition, lipid, protein, and nucleic molecules can become damaged due to an overproduction of (ROS). Athletes should focus on taking a strong antioxidant like ValAsta in the same way they focus on protein, carbohydrate, and salt in their diet. Astaxanthin has been proven in several independent studies to enhance metabolism, increase performance, aid recovery, and reduce the effect of minor injuries such as stresses and tears as well as more significant injuries due to its role as an anti-inflammatory.
One animal study published in the journal Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, for instance, found that astaxanthin supplementation improved swimming endurance in mice. A study in 2011 published in the International Journal of Sports Medicine also found that astaxanthin improved cycling time trial performance among 21 competitive cyclists. Meanwhile, another animal study in Japan showed that astaxanthin was even able to help prevent exercise-induced muscle damage in mice.
Help your game with ValAsta, the only patented glucosidic astaxanthin.
ValAsta has helped with many other common inflammatory conditions:
Is Astaxanthin Safe?
The safety of astaxanthin administered orally was assessed in a medical trial undertaken in healthy adults. Volunteers were administered astaxanthin or placebo for eight-weeks. The authors concluded that healthy adults could safely consume natural astaxanthin.
In another study, high concentrations of astaxanthin were tested with blood taken from volunteers, 8 of whom were taking aspirin and 12 who were not. Even medical grade concentrations of astaxanthin had no adverse effects.
No significant side effects have been reported so far in published human studies in which astaxanthin was administered to humans.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Astaxanthin has been classified as a generally safe supplement in the USA.
- ValAsta is 100% natural and has no serious side effects.
- The only side effects we have observed are a slightly reddish stool and in rare cases some stomach discomfort.
Benefits of ValAsta
- The only Patented astaxanthin for treatment of diseases.
- The world’s strongest natural anti-inflammatory.
- The world’s strongest natural antioxidant.
- 6000 x stronger than vitamin C
- Used to reduce chronic inflammation.
- Used as an anti-ageing supplement.
- Used as a health & fitness supplement.
- Protects health at a cellular level.
- Neutralized free radicals or ROS.