ValAsta for Autoimmune Diseases
ValAsta could play a huge role in the management of autoimmune diseases. Autoimmune disease affects 23.5 million Americans, and nearly 80 percent of those are women.
The immune system is the body’s defense system when the body senses danger from a virus or infection. The immune system kicks into high gear and attacks it. This is called an immune response. Normally, when the human body encounters a germ, the immune system attacks the invader and then stands down. But sometimes, that orderly group of immune cells wielding molecular weapons of free radicals (ROS) gets out of control, changing from well-trained soldiers into an unruly, dangerous mob creating a hyperactive immune reaction leading to an autoimmune condition.
ROS causes degradation of the immune cell membranes, resulting in decreased efficiency. Free radicals can also attack T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes. When these two immune cells are attacked by free radicals, the entire immune system is affected. Astaxanthin can neutralize the ROS, stabilize the immune cell membrane structure, and enhance immunity by protecting the integrity of various immune cells.
Scientific studies and clinical research have analyzed the effectiveness of astaxanthin as an anti-inflammatory. Many of these studies have shown that astaxanthin can help to regulate and improve the immune system response, in as little as 30 days as measured by a decrease in hsCRP.
ValAsta has helped with many other common inflammatory conditions:
Is Astaxanthin Safe?
The safety of astaxanthin administered orally was assessed in a medical trial undertaken in healthy adults. Volunteers were administered astaxanthin or placebo for eight-weeks. The authors concluded that healthy adults could safely consume natural astaxanthin.
In another study, high concentrations of astaxanthin were tested with blood taken from volunteers, 8 of whom were taking aspirin and 12 who were not. Even medical grade concentrations of astaxanthin had no adverse effects.
No significant side effects have been reported so far in published human studies in which astaxanthin was administered to humans.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Astaxanthin has been classified as a generally safe supplement in the USA.
- ValAsta is 100% natural and has no serious side effects.
- The only side effects we have observed are a slightly reddish stool and in rare cases some stomach discomfort.
Benefits of ValAsta
- The only Patented astaxanthin for treatment of diseases.
- The world’s strongest natural anti-inflammatory.
- The world’s strongest natural antioxidant.
- 6000 x stronger than vitamin C
- Used to reduce chronic inflammation.
- Used as an anti-ageing supplement.
- Used as a health & fitness supplement.
- Protects health at a cellular level.
- Neutralized free radicals or ROS.