The most common symptoms of breast cancer include:
- Feeling a lump in the breast area, with or without pain
- Change in breast shape or size
- Dimple or puckering in breast
- A nipple turning inward into the breast
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, especially if it is bloody
- Scaly, red, darkened, or swollen skin in the breast area
- Itchy, scaly sore or rash on the nipple
- Dimple, pitted appearance or feel (similar to an orange peel) in the breast area
Swollen or enlarged lymph nodes around the breast area, including the collarbone and armpits.
According to the MDPI Swiss Journal (link below), most cancer deaths are caused by metastases where tumor cells migrate to other parts of the body. The study used three different cell lines to encompass two breast cancer lines and one normal line to act as the experimental control. The breast cancer cells show an immediate decline in cell migration when the supplement astaxanthin was used.
ValAsta is a strong and easily absorbed natural astaxanthin.
The collected data presented in this article support the use of astaxanthin treatment as an effective method of reducing the proliferation and migration of breast cancer cells and demonstrated a consistent ability to reduce multiple types of cancer. These findings have the potential to motivate medical research that could affect modern-day cancer treatment.
ValAsta has helped with many other common inflammatory conditions:
Is Astaxanthin Safe?
The safety of astaxanthin administered orally was assessed in a medical trial undertaken in healthy adults. Volunteers were administered astaxanthin or placebo for eight-weeks. The authors concluded that healthy adults could safely consume natural astaxanthin.
In another study, high concentrations of astaxanthin were tested with blood taken from volunteers, 8 of whom were taking aspirin and 12 who were not. Even medical grade concentrations of astaxanthin had no adverse effects.
No significant side effects have been reported so far in published human studies in which astaxanthin was administered to humans.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Astaxanthin has been classified as a generally safe supplement in the USA.
- ValAsta is 100% natural and has no serious side effects.
- The only side effects we have observed are a slightly reddish stool and in rare cases some stomach discomfort.
Benefits of ValAsta
- The only Patented astaxanthin for treatment of diseases.
- The world’s strongest natural anti-inflammatory.
- The world’s strongest natural antioxidant.
- 6000 x stronger than vitamin C
- Used to reduce chronic inflammation.
- Used as an anti-ageing supplement.
- Used as a health & fitness supplement.
- Protects health at a cellular level.
- Neutralized free radicals or ROS.