ValAsta for Eye Diseases
The Role of Inflammation in Eye Diseases
More than 4.2 million Americans aged 40 years and older are either legally blind or are with low vision. The leading causes of blindness and low vision in the United States are primarily age-related eye diseases such as age-related macular degeneration, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma.
ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species) is the cause for these problems. Chronic Inflammation occurs when there is an imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants in the body. Antioxidants have the unique ability to turn a free radical (damaged cell) back to a normal cell by donating an extra electron to the molecular structure. ROS is caused through factors such as stress, alcohol, radiation, chemical exposure and obesity. ROS can also occur in the eye due to ultraviolet light exposure which can lead to cataract formation and retinal degeneration. If left unchecked, the immune system starts to attack healthy cells auto immune disorder.
ValAsta can neutralize the ROS. Often the body can repair the damage as in macular degeneration once the cause is eliminated. Unfortunately, many conditions are permanent such as cataract damage.
ValAsta also has the ability to cross the Blood–ocular barrier, which means its healing molecules can actually enter the eye to help neutralize the ROS and inflammation inside the eye.
Studies have shown that astaxanthin has the capability of protecting the retina of the eye from oxidative cell damage over time. The lens of the eye is responsible for focusing incoming light onto the retina which transmits signals for vision up to the brain. In the center of the retina is the macula, which contains the highest number of photoreceptors for visual acuity. Oxidation which occurs when sunlight exposure gradually degrades the retinal membranes and leads to destruction and damage within the cells.
ValAsta supplementation will neutralize ROS which is responsible for many different eye diseases, including:
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Age related macular degeneration.
- Venous occlusion and central retinal arterial occlusion
- Various inflammatory eye diseases such as scleritis, keratitis, retinitis, and more
ValAsta has helped with many other common inflammatory conditions:
Is Astaxanthin Safe?
The safety of astaxanthin administered orally was assessed in a medical trial undertaken in healthy adults. Volunteers were administered astaxanthin or placebo for eight-weeks. The authors concluded that healthy adults could safely consume natural astaxanthin.
In another study, high concentrations of astaxanthin were tested with blood taken from volunteers, 8 of whom were taking aspirin and 12 who were not. Even medical grade concentrations of astaxanthin had no adverse effects.
No significant side effects have been reported so far in published human studies in which astaxanthin was administered to humans.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Astaxanthin has been classified as a generally safe supplement in the USA.
- ValAsta is 100% natural and has no serious side effects.
- The only side effects we have observed are a slightly reddish stool and in rare cases some stomach discomfort.
Benefits of ValAsta
- The only Patented astaxanthin for treatment of diseases.
- The world’s strongest natural anti-inflammatory.
- The world’s strongest natural antioxidant.
- 6000 x stronger than vitamin C
- Used to reduce chronic inflammation.
- Used as an anti-ageing supplement.
- Used as a health & fitness supplement.
- Protects health at a cellular level.
- Neutralized free radicals or ROS.