Astaxanthin (pronounced Asta – zan – thin) is generated by a microalgae; Haematococcus pluvialis (H. pluvialis) and is consumed by many aquatic animals. It is what makes many of them pink such as salmon and lobsters.
When this algae becomes stressed, astaxanthin is produced in an effort to protect itself. Astaxanthin has powerful protective qualities making it one of the most powerful free radical fighters known. The reduction of free radical concentration in the body reduces inflammatory disease onset and stops the further progression of inflammatory diseases.
BENEFITS OF VALASTA:
• #1 ALL-NATURAL Superfood
• The world's strongest natural antioxidant
• The world's strongest natural anti-inflammatory
• Clinically shown to protect the body from harmful Free Radicals
• Reduces Free Radicals, the major cause of chronic ailments and diseases
• Used as an anti-aging supplement, by protecting the skin from Ultraviolet rays
• Used as a health and fitness supplement to reduce muscle recovery time