ValAsta for Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the world. ValAsta can aid in recovery of cancer or by reducing reoccurrence due to the powerful antioxidant effects. ValAsta is a powerful, natural immunotherapy supplement with little to no known side effects with the ability to neutralizing free radicals also known as reactive oxygen species (ROS).
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer, you're likely looking for ways to fight the disease. While traditional cancer treatments focus on treating the symptoms, like tumors, ValAsta operates differently. Its unique molecular structure targets cancer at the cellular level, essentially neutralizing the cancer's ability to hide from the immune system. By doing so, it empowers the body's own defense mechanisms to fight the cancer cells. ValAsta also has the ability to enter the cancer cell through its patented formulation and by donating electrons will increase the pH level inside the cell from pH 5.5 to a pH of over 9 and the cancer cell will die in seconds.
Scientific research has studied the causes of cancers, they find that cancers are caused by ROS, (Reactive Oxygen Species). Excessive accumulation of ROS can promote cancer. Pollutants, tobacco, smoke, drugs, xenobiotics, and radiation create massive ROS. ROS is also associated with changes to the DNA inside the cell. These scientific studies reviewed the role of ROS in the various stages of cancer development and provided evidence that astaxanthin, derived from nature, are highly effective in eliminating cancer cells.
ValAsta has helped with many other common inflammatory conditions:
Is Astaxanthin Safe?
The safety of astaxanthin administered orally was assessed in a medical trial undertaken in healthy adults. Volunteers were administered astaxanthin or placebo for eight-weeks. The authors concluded that healthy adults could safely consume natural astaxanthin.
In another study, high concentrations of astaxanthin were tested with blood taken from volunteers, 8 of whom were taking aspirin and 12 who were not. Even medical grade concentrations of astaxanthin had no adverse effects.
No significant side effects have been reported so far in published human studies in which astaxanthin was administered to humans.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Astaxanthin has been classified as a generally safe supplement in the USA.
- ValAsta is 100% natural and has no serious side effects.
- The only side effects we have observed are a slightly reddish stool and in rare cases some stomach discomfort.
Benefits of ValAsta
- The only Patented astaxanthin for treatment of diseases.
- The world’s strongest natural anti-inflammatory.
- The world’s strongest natural antioxidant.
- 6000 x stronger than vitamin C
- Used to reduce chronic inflammation.
- Used as an anti-ageing supplement.
- Used as a health & fitness supplement.
- Protects health at a cellular level.
- Neutralized free radicals or ROS.