Innova Essential Skin - Ingredients
Babassu Oil ~ Native to Northeastern Brazil, Babassu is a type of Palm tree called Attalea Speciosa, it is extracted by cold pressing the nuts on the tree.
- ITS AN EMOLLIENT - balancing the natural oils of the skin, a benefit to all skin types, it is easily absorbed into the skin which helps to moisturize and hydrate the skin without leaving a greasy feeling
- HEALS YOUR SKIN - loaded in Vitamin E, known for cell regeneration
- PREVENTS BODY ODOR - is an anti-microbial, making it perfect for helping to eliminate body odor
- ITS AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - On of the key factors in Babassu oil is Lauric acid, which is an anti-inflammatory, Vitamin E and phytosterols help with inflammation
- COMBATS FREE RADICALS - its anti-oxidizing properties destroys free radicals, which lead to premature aging of the skin
Baobab Oil ~ is derived from the fruit seeds of the baobab tree, scientifically known as Adansonia digitata, which is native to mainland Africa, Madagascar, and Australia. The baobab tree is often called the upside-down tree, because it looks like it is growing with its roots upwards. It is produced using a cold-pressing method.
- NOURISHING - high concentrations of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin F, also contains high amounts of Omega 3, essential fatty acids which helps it absorb into the skin without leaving behind any greasy or oily feel
- HEALING YOUR SKIN - help heal damaged skin, as it can help regenerate and restructure the skin cells
- IMPROVING OUR SKIN - effective in treating stretch marks, blemishes such as: wrinkles, fine lines, and scars, also boosts the production of collagen in the skin that effectively reduces the appearance of any marks, scars and improve the elasticity of the skin
- COMBATS FREE RADICALS - antioxidant properties in the form of Vitamin A and C help protect against the damage done by free radicals that we encounter daily, it can even help reverse many signs of premature aging like fine lines and wrinkles
- ITS AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - natural treatment for a range of common inflammatory skin conditions such as: psoriasis, eczema and rosacea, while helping with reducing redness, swelling and irritation
- PROMOTES A SKIN BARRIER - fatty acids such as Omega 3, 6, 9 and a handful of vitamins are considered great in maintaining a healthy skin barrier
Beeswax ~ produced by honey bees, also known as the genus Apis.
- PROMOTES A SKIN BARRIER - beeswax provides a protective barrier that helps protect the skin from environmental free-radicals, while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness
- ALLOWS YOUR SKIN TO BREATH - unlike ingredients made from petroleum, beeswax won't “suffocate” the skin, nor does it clog pores
- ANTIBACTERIAL - helps keep the skin clean
- HUMECTANT - attract water molecules, helping to keep the skin hydrated
- CELL SUPPORT - loaded with Vitamin A, helps support cell turnover and reconstruction
- HEALING YOUR SKIN - due to its anti-inflammatory properties, beeswax has been known to help promote wound healing
- ANTI-ALLERGENIC - reduces the suffering of dry skin itching, dermatitis, eczema, or any type of itching related to a skin irritant, which makes it easily tolerated by even those with skin sensitivities
Rosehip Seed Oil ~ derived from the rosa canina rose bush, which is grown mostly in Chile is pressed from the fruit and seeds of the rose plant.
- IT HYDRATES - hydration is essential for soft, supple skin, essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid keep cell walls strong so that they don’t lose moisture
- VIBRANT SKIN - help reduce dullness and leave you with glowing due to the high in Vitamin A (natural source of retinol) and Vitamin C (encourages skin cell turnover), Vitamin C also aids in cell regeneration, boosting overall radiance
- COLLAGEN BOOSTER - collagen is the building block of skin, it is essential for skin elasticity and firmness (your body naturally makes less collagen as we age), Vitamin A and Vitamin C are both necessary for producing collagen
- IT'S AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - is rich in both polyphenols and anthocyanin, which helps reduce inflammation in rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis
- COMBATS FREE RADICALS - rich in antioxidants helps to protect skin from free radical damage and oxidative stress, this is what fights signs of premature aging
- PROMOTES A SKIN BARRIER - gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) is an omega fatty acid that is excellent for maintaining a healthy skin barrier
Tamanu Oil ~ is extracted from the kernel of the Tamanu Nut Tree fruit. This exotic oil is native to Polynesia, in the South Pacific.
- POWERHOUSE - anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it suitable for acne-prone skin, promotes moisture retention, softer and improve the elasticity of the skin, while encouraging wound healing
- HEALING YOUR SKIN - exhibited high antibacterial and wound-healing activity against bacterial strains involved in acne, shown to promote cell proliferation and the production of collagen and glycosaminoglycan (GAG)
- COMBATS FREE RADICALS - rich in antioxidants, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, acts against free radicals that cause premature aging, excellent in preventing fine lines and wrinkles
- CLEANSES SKIN - powerful cleansing properties, which will keep your skin clean, free from dirt, debris, and dead skin cells
Jojoba Oil ~ produced from the seeds of the Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) plant that is a perennial native to the North American deserts, and is actually a wax, but appears as an oil.
- NOURISHING - loaded with vitamins and minerals, It absorbs very easily and doesn't leaving a greasy feel
- BALANCING THE SKIN - skin is stripped of its natural sebum due to harsh cleansers and products, this will cause the sebaceous glands may go into a cycle of over overproduction (over-cleansing leads to breakouts), balance the skin by resetting your complexion
- ANTIBACTERIAL - high amount of iodine, which fights bacterial growth that can lead to breakouts
- HEALING YOUR SKIN - Vitamin B complex that fights off free radicals and repairs cell damage, and Vitamin E that helps speed up cell regeneration
- MOISTURIZER - mimics the skin's own sebum, helps prevent ther overproduction of our skin's sebum, which means fewer blemishes
Sea Buckthorn Oil ~ extracted from the berries of the sea buckthorn plant (Hippophae rhamnoides), which is a small shrub that grows at high altitudes in the northwest Himalayan region.
- POWERHOUSE - an excellent source of antioxidants, helps protect and repair skin ~ giving it a youthful appearance, also contains an exceptionally high level of Vitamin C, which brightens up skin, evens out skin tone to improve the appearance of age spots and pigmentation
- HEALING YOUR SKIN - anti-aging benefits include accelerating skin cell turnover, stimulating collagen production, and improving skin elasticity
- PROMOTES A SKIN BARRIER - contains a ton of essential vitamins and fatty acids like: linolenic acid, Vitamin E, and palmitoleic acid, it maintains the integrity of the skin and strengthening its natural barrier
- BALANCING THE SKIN - provides skin with a boost of nutrients to restore balance and enhance moisture with a powerful mix of carotenoids, Vitamins A, C, E, and Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9
Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil ~ extracted by steam distillation of the gum resin from the Boswellia sacra, which is indigenous to Oman, Yemen, and Somalia.
- HEALING YOUR SKIN - the ability to strengthen, improve its tone, elasticity, defense mechanisms against bacteria, blemishes, reduce the appearance of scars/acne, heals wounds, known for assisting in fading of stretch marks, benefits in healing dry or cracked skin
- ASTRINGENT - an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that has antimicrobial effects
- IMPROVING OUR SKIN - promotes the tightening the skin, which helps remove or slow the signs of aging by lifting your skin and removing wrinkles
- VIBRANT SKIN - helps to strengthen blood vessels which means your skin will retain its natural color
- COMBATS FREE RADICALS - rich in antioxidants which helps to slow down and halt the damage caused, this helps with the rejuvenation of the skin
Carrot Seed Essential Oil ~ cold-pressed extract from the seed of the carrot plant (Daucus carota), also known as “Queen Anne's Lace,” cultivated in France.
- COMBATS FREE RADICALS - high in antioxidants, help protect your skin from environmental stressors
- BALANCING THE SKIN - help firm and tone your skin, plus if you have dry or oily skin this has the ability to balance both
- NOURISHING - loaded with Vitamin E and Vitamin C, which work together to help bring new life to the skin
- MOISTURIZER - without clogging pores, making it perfect for all skin types
- IT'S AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY- known for centuries and used to treat numerous skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema
Rose Geranium Essential Oil ~ derived from the leaves and stems of the Pelargonium graveolens, through a simple process of steam distillation, and cultivated in South Europe.
- COMBATS FREE RADICALS - rich in antioxidants, which is a natural agent for improving your skin’s ability to heal itself from environmental toxins and exposure
- IT'S AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - known for its impact on reducing swelling
- HEALING YOUR SKIN - potent antibacterial properties, it helps to eradicate bacteria which can fester in open wounds, cuts or sores and prevents them from becoming septic or developing infections, which can complicate the healing process further
- BALANCING YOUR SKIN - help prevent breakouts by regulating your skin’s sebum production
- NOURISHING - astringent properties help tighten the skin, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, fatty acids help build healthy skin cells (the healthier your skin cells are, the younger your skin will look)
Lavender Essential Oil ~ derived the steamed distilled flowers of the Lavandula Angustifolia, cultivated in the Mediterranean.
- RESISTS FUNGAL INFECTIONS - is lethal to several fungi strains which can wreak havoc on the skin
- HEALING OF THE SKIN - acceleratory healing properties, due to increasing the synthesis of collagen
- IT'S AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - promotes healing affected areas such as itchy, dry skin that is inflamed
- ANTIBACTERIAL - helpful in the prevention and treatment of acne
- MOISTURIZER - soothes dry skin patches by moisturizing without blocking pores
Cypress Essential Oil ~ obtained through steam distillation of young cypress twigs, stems, and needles. Cypress is a needle bearing tree of coniferous and deciduous regions, which bears the scientific name Cupressus sempervirens.
- IMPROVING YOUR SKIN - help strengthen skin and tightens up loose skin
- IT'S AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - help combat breakouts by killing the bacteria within pores and hair follicles
- ASTRINGENT - draws out excess oil and help constrict the skin, minimizing the look of prominent pores
- IT HYDRATES - assist in reducing the look of spots and giving an instant hydrated boost the skin
- COMBATS FREE RADICALS - proven antioxidant, helping your body fight free radicals and oxidative stress
Witch Hazel ~ is a shrub primarily native to North America, also known as Hamamelis virginiana, is streamed distilled.
- TONER - refines the appearance of pores, reduce inflammation, and tighten the skin, and even the skin tone
- COMBATS FREE RADICALS - antioxidant effects that help mitigate and prevent free radical damage to skin from UV and oxidizing air pollution
- IT'S AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - calms the appearance of red, irritated, or blotchy skin
- IT HYDRATES - helps keep your skin moisturized and feeling soft
- CLEANSES SKIN - excellent when it comes to cleansing blackheads and lessen the amount of toxins that get absorbed by your skin
Arrowroot ~ made from the root of the arrowroot plant, or Maranta arundinacea.
- ABSORBS - absorb unwanted oils without drying out your skin
- TONER - helps you treat various skin issues, enriched with vitamins and protein, arrowroot cannot only treat skin pigmentation, blemishes or irritation but it can delay the onset of early aging
- BALANCING THE SKIN - help firm and tone your skin, plus if you have dry or oily skin this has the ability to balance both
- THICKENER AGENT - used as a thickening agent, it is also a moisturizer
- ANTIBACTERIAL - properties and possesses a potential to speed up recovery process, this is a powerhouse of antiseptic and antibacterial qualities