Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic inﬂammatory disease that is characterized by demyelination of nerves. Astaxanthin has a powerful antioxidant activity and several essential biological functions such as protection against inﬂammation that causes MS.
The personal story of Chuck Bruner diagnosed with MS for 28 years and taking ValAsta since 10/2019
Multiple sclerosis is a permanent disease that is characterized by a slowly progressive disablement.
The disease is more common in women than men, and often appears between the ages of 20 and 45. It is more frequently seen in the temperate zones, such as northern Europe, than the subtropical and tropical areas of the World. In Europe and North America multiple sclerosis is the most common cause of neurological disability in young adults, affecting 1 in 800 of the population.
- Visual changes including double vision or loss of vision
- Tingling or weakness (weakness may range from mild to severe)
- Vertigo or dizziness
- Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence)
- Pregnancy problems
- Urinary incontinence (or conversely, urinary retention)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Uncoordinated muscle movement
- Painful involuntary muscle contractions
- Slurred speech
Astaxanthin is a powerful tool in studies of MS, so it should be studied further to prevent and treat MS.
Click here to read the full article.