Inflammation is one of the leading causes of disease. A person can have it for years within their body before it becomes apparent or clinically significant. Worldwide, 3 of 5 people die due to chronic inflammatory diseases like stroke, chronic respiratory diseases, heart disorders, cancer, obesity, and diabetes.
Some of the common signs and symptoms that develop during chronic inflammation are listed below.
- Body pain, joint pain, muscle pain
- Chronic fatigue and insomnia
- Depression, anxiety, and mood disorders
- Gastrointestinal complications like constipation, diarrhea, and acid reflux
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Frequent infections
A simple blood test can let you know if you have chronic inflammation: C-Reactive Protein Test.
Click here to get your C-Reactive Protein test to see what your level of inflammation is.
Please share with your friends and family on social media.